Rebecca's Search Engine

Thursday, November 11, 2010

New listing for today

I wanted to share with you my new listing for today! This is also a new product! I would really appreciate it if ya'll let me know what you think! Thank you so much for looking!

Little Yoyo Flower Hair Tie



This little red and white polka dot hair tie is a great accessory! Not only is it adorable but it's also very functional! I've topped the yoyo flower with a black vintage button for the perfect finishing touch! You can wear this to hold your hair up or wear it down by your neck for a more mature look! Great for little girls as well as adult women!

Yoyo flower is securely attached to a black elastic with no metal pieces! 

Hair tie is ready and will ship within 7 days of payment received.

I recycle! Your item(s) may arrive in reused packing material to help our environment!


Melody Ailshie Photography: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Melody-Ailshie-Photography/127895590590763




This and much more can be found at:
Rebecca Ann Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment