Rebecca's Search Engine

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another new listing!

Unfortunately my blogging is coming in late today. I've been so busy! But I did list another new item in my Etsy shop today! This is really exciting! I'm loving it! I feel like I'm actually getting somewhere! I would love to hear peoples opinions on my new listing!

Lacey Over Sized Bow Headband



I'm also posting an "Item Of  The Day" everyday! That is an item I decide to put on sale everyday!
Here is today's!

Bab/Face Cloth Bath Set

The Blue ones are the listing on sale. They are $3 off! Thats the equivalent of Free US Shipping!

You can find similar items to these in my Etsy shop at:

Rebecca Ann Creations On Etsy

And on Artfire at:

Rebecca Ann Creations On ArtFire

Thanks so much for reading my blog and supporting me!

Rebecca Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment