Rebecca's Search Engine

Saturday, October 30, 2010

ITEM OF THE DAY!

Here is my IOTD for 10/30! Sale ends at midnight!

Free Worldwide Shipping!
Crossed Cable Newsboy Hat


The cross cable hat is soft and warm, yet structured. It's a great hat for any season! This will make a great day gift for your dad, boyfriend, brother or any other man (or woman for that matter) you can think of! The cross newsboy hat original design is for men and women!Great for any occasion! 

This pattern "came to me" when I was trying to think of a pattern for a hat for my brother-in-law, it was kind of an accident but I love it!

This hat is made to order, so it will ship within 2 weeks of payment received, convo me if you need your order rushed.

It hat can be made in any size or color, you can even add a flower or bow to make more feminine! Just write in the message section what size and color you need and whether or not you would like a bow or flower!


YOU CAN FIND THIS HAT AND MUCH MORE AT:
Rebecca Ann Creations


You can also find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/rebeccaanncreations

And Twitter:
http://twitter.com/#!/RebeccaCreation

No comments:

Post a Comment