Rebecca's Search Engine

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Project!

So I decided to make my daughter and her cousin's costumes this year for the harvest party at our church. I didn't have much time so instead of actually making their costumes, I just turned cloths into their costumes! Anyways, the theme this year was candy, everyone was supposed to dress up as candy! So my cousin and I brought our kids as M&M's! It was so fun! I made them little hats and my daughter some leg warmers...oh you just have to see it! Here are some pics!

My Daughter Mackenzie

Her Cousin Devin
Unfortunately Mackenzie ended up looking more like a cheerleader than an M&M! But I think Devin turned out great! Anywho...this lead me to a new idea! Personalized hats! I can make children's hats with the first letter of their name on it! I would love to hear what ya'll think. I hand cut out letters from felt, they are not perfect because I made the template and cut them out by hand...but I think that adds to the "hand made" quality of them. Anywho, please let me know what ya'll think! Thanks so much for checking out my blog!

Rebecca Ann Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment