Rebecca's Search Engine

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Item Of The Day

Upcycled Pink Adjustable Earring and Ring Set




Get free worldwide shipping on this set plus a free gift! I'll add in a hair clip with your order for free! Thats a $3-$5 item!


This set is very cute, it has a star burst design and is made from an old, well washed, T shirt. So not only is it fashionable but earth friendly as well! Great to wear with a casual outfit!


Just another way I'm trying to help our planet!

Reduce

Reuse

Recycle.

Earrings and Ring measures 1 1/8"

This pattern can be made into post earrings and bobby pins as well!

note: pattern may vary slightly

Convo me for special pricing if you would like anything added to this set!

Also any sets can be broken up and purchased! Just convo me and let me know if you would like the earrings or the ring!


This set and much more can be found at:

No comments:

Post a Comment